New Hypothyroidism Diet and Treatment Research - Hypothyroidism Revolution
Health : put About The Philosophy Success Stories pick up Started pick up the existing Hypothyroidism innovation System Today
Just Choose the suitable Option for You For your security, all orders are processed on a secured server. Sources:1) Asvold BO., Thyrotropin stages and risk of fatal coronary heart disease: the HUNT study. the posture Intern Med. 2008 Apr 28;168(8):855-60.
2) Asvold BO., The association between TSH within the reference array and serum lipid concentrations in a population-based study. The HUNT Study Eur J Endocrinol February 1, 2007 156 181-186.
3) Baisier, W. V., Thyroid Insufficiency. Is Thyroxine the Only Valuable Drug? Journal of Nutritional Environmental Medicine. (2001), 11, 159-166.
4) Carvalho, D. P., Thyroid peroxidase activity is inhibited by amino acids Brazilian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2000 Mar;33(3):355-61.
5) Fukusen N.,Inhibition of chymase activity by phosphoglycerides. Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 1985 Feb 15;237(1):118-23.
6) Chopra I.J., Evidence for an inhibitor of extrathyroidal conversion of thyroxine to 3,5,3-triiodothyronine in sera of patients using nonthyroidal illnesses. The journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 1985 Apr;60(4):666-72.
7) Tabachnick M., Effect of long-chain fatty acids on the binding of thyroxine and triiodothyronine to human thyroxine-binding globulin. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1986 Apr 11;881(2):292-6.
8) Wiersinga W.M., Inhibition of nuclear T3 binding by fatty acids. Metabolism. 1988 Oct;37(10):996-1002.
9) Rafael J. The effect of essential fatty acid deficiency on basal respiration and operate of liver mitochondria in rats. The journal of nutrition. 1984 Feb;114(2):255-62.
10) Fery, F., Hormonal and metabolic changes induced by an isocaloric isoproteinic ketogenic diet in healthy subjects. Diabetes and Metabolism. 1982 Dec;8(4):299-305.
11) Orzechowska-Pawiłojć, A., The influence of thyroid hormones on homocysteine and atherosclerotic vascular disorder Endokrynol Pol. 2005 Mar-Apr;56(2):194-202.
12) Ramsden C.E., Use of dietary linoleic acid for secondary prevention of coronary heart disorder and death: evaluation of recovered data from the Sydney Diet Heart Study and updated meta-analysis. BMJ. 2013 Feb 4;346:e8707.
13) Shering, SG., Thyroid disorders and breast cancer. Eur J Cancer Prev. 1996 Dec;5(6):504-6.
14) Ratcliffe, J. G.,Thyroid operate in lung cancer Br Med J. Jan 28, 1978; 1(6107): 210212.
15) Turken, O.,Breast cancer in association using thyroid disorders. Breast Cancer Res. 2003;5(5):R110-3. Epub 2003 Jun 5.
16) Linos, A. Does caffeine consumption protect against thyroid disease? Acta chirurgica Scandinavica. 1989 Jun-Jul;155(6-7):317-20.
17) Petrek, J.A., The inhibitory effect of caffeine on hormone-induced rat breast cancer Cancer. 1985 Oct 15;56(8):1977-81.
18) Nakanishi, N. Effects of caffeine consumption against the development of liver dysfunction: a 4-year follow-up study of middle-aged Japanese male office workers. manufacturing Health. 2000 Jan;38(1):99-102.
19) Freedman, Neal D. Association of caffeine enjoying using Total and Cause-Specific Mortality New England Journal of Medicine. 2012; 366:1891-1904.
20) Nauman A., The Effect of Adrenaline Pretreatment on the In Vitro era of 3,5,3-Triiodothyronine and 3,3,5-Triiodothyronine (Reverse T3) in Rat Liver Preparation Hormone and metabolic research. 1984 Sep;16(9):471-4.
21) Heyma P., Glucocorticoids decrease in
activity , journal , 8220thyroid , studyrdquo